martes, 28 de agosto de 2012

Define it your self according to the subject that best applies!



Dear Lee,

Since you have gone many new things has happened to me. I decided to play with the university´s basketball team and I have played with it 6 months ago, I like this sport so much and you know it. Maybe you remember the musician guy of the next neighborhood, Chris, well, I started to take singing lessons with him since March and now he is my boyfriend, it was something really funny.

On the other hand, in the next month I will start with a French course that I need for the career and I am very exciting with that. I also plan to take a little vacation on October because this last three months have been very stressful for me. Probably, I am travelling to the Caribbean beaches or to Amazonas.

My friend that is all for this moment. I hope everything continues in the best way for both and I will be waiting for your early visit.

your sincerely,

Ruby.

1 comentario: