martes, 28 de agosto de 2012

RULES OF NETIQUETTE


THE NETIQUETTES

The netiquettes are important because as the website says so many times we do not have care enough when we are writing an email or a letter, most of time we write as we talk, that is my case because I try to give the same treat to the person who I am talking as if I were with that person face to face but I found an error, I use the same expressions and words and that is not polite by mails; This is not the only mistake that I have done, I know, but I try to be respect, very sensitive, polite and I always take into account the following items for the way that I write,: The use of capital letter, the standards of behavior(the same online and real life), the use proper spelling, grammar and punctuation, this last one is very important for  me because I dislike the improper spelling both in English and Spanish.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario