martes, 30 de octubre de 2012

WHY DON´T YOU GET A JOB?


WHY DON´T YOU GET A JOB?

1. UNKNOWN WORDS:

CHICK: A very young boy.
CLICK: It is a short sound or become understandable.
SIBS: As a brother or sister.
BAY: A broad curved inlet of the sea.
DICK: a stupid person.

2. WHAT IS THE SONG ABOUT?
The song it´s about to get or to have a wanted job, maybe, a boy or a girl is working in something him or her doesn´t like his or her job.

3. HAVE YOU EVER WORKED FOR OTHERS WHILE THEY DO NOTHING?

Yes, I have. Actually, in my last job I did it. I had to answer the phone, to book appointments, to book the restaurant, to pay my boss´ bills and other kind of things she told me to do.

4. WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO THAT? WHY? WHY NOT?

No, I don´t. I really dislike give to the other people my job, sometimes we need a hand but give our entire job to another person I don´t agree.

5. IS TI FUN TO LET THE OTHERS WORK WHILE YOU DO NOTHING? WHY?  WHY NOT?

No, I don’t think so. I like to do the things on my own, obviously, sometimes with a help from somebody.

UNKNOWN EXPRESSION IN THE SONG´S LYRIC.

WORK HANDS TO THE BONE: Work especially hard, usually for an extended period.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario